Claims can be lodged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from overseas, within Australia or when you return home.
What you need to do
Before making a claim, it is important to have the following information available:
- Your travel insurance policy number
- Your contact and travel details
- Particulars of your claim and any supporting documentation.
For example: copy of any medical, police or airline reports, the contact details of any treating doctor or hospital you attend, and any receipts for payments made.
Make a Claim Now
If you require assistance with completing your claim or you have difficult downloading a form, please contact us
QBE Travel Claims Department
- P.O. Box 12090 Melbourne VIC 8006 Australia
- 1300 555 017 or (03) 8523 2777
- 1300 657 157